FreeSoftPlace is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Please note that we do not host any illegal content on this site. The softwares and other information found here does not have files that can be copyrighted. However, we offer a service to remove links from our site if the copyright holder requests so. These removal requests are only valid if:
– You are, or your company is, the copyright holder or representative of this material.
– You provide the exact links to the files, no complete (sub)categories or search queries.
– You provide the complete name(s) of the content in question.
– You provide complete contact information (including the name and phone number of the contact person)
– If your request complies with all of these rules, send a mail to [email protected] Please keep the correspondence polite.
– Keep in mind that mails not applying to the above rules will be ignored.
Please allow 1-4 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.